Audi Minor Maintenance Intervals for 2004 to 2016 Models: 5k, 15k, 25k, 35k, 45k, 55k, 65k, 75k
First minor maintenance service due at 5,000 or 10,000 miles (depending on the model year) or 1 year after delivery, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, every 10,000 miles or 1 year after first service, whichever occurs first.
Audi minor maintenance task list includes:
- Brake System Check
- Engine Oil and Oil Filter - Change oil and replace filter
- Multi-Point Inspection
- Service Reminder Indicator Display - Reset display
- Tire Repair Kit - Check and record the completeness and expiration date (if equipped)
- AdBlue Fluid - Fill completely with fresh fluid (All TDI models)
- Windshield Washer and Headlight Washing System - Add fluid if necessary. Check adjustment and function
- Wiper Blades - Check condition and function, and replace if necessary
- Tires and Spare Wheel - Check for wear and damage. Check tire pressure. Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The following intervals are general guidelines. You should always refer to your specific Audi's documentation for precise recommendations.