Who doesn’t like hitting a sale at their local market or nearby big-box store, or saving a few extra bucks on products by clipping coupons out of the Sunday paper?
Saving money on products and services is what many of today’s consumers are trying to do. Having coupons available to use at your local Audi repair shop is a way to help drivers save a bit on their next Audi oil change, while drawing new clients into your doors and giving them a chance to get to know your shop. Once a client has a good experience with you, they will be more likely to return for major services in the future.
Create a buzz and generate traffic into your independent Audi service center or to your website with these coupon Do’s and Don’ts:
Audi Repair Shop Coupon Do’s:
- DO: Make offers simple, without a catch. Example: $30 off a factory oil and filter service. Plain and simple, easy to understand. Avoid too much small print. Confusing coupons risk misunderstandings, and that can turn clients away.
- DO: Obtain New customers with a great deal on specific items, such as 10% all Dinan Products, for those BMW drivers and enthusiasts.
- DO: Build loyalty with existing clients by emailing coupons to make them feel valued and let them know you appreciate their business. Many businesses only offer deals to new clients which can leave your existing clients looking to be someone else’s new client!
- DO: Use website printable or emailed coupons to save yourself some money, rather than using direct mail as an option. *Make sure your website is optimized for mobile devices.
- DO: Offer friends/family/military coupons or discounts during select times of the year (Memorial Day, etc.) to create buzz around the season or group you’re hoping to honor.
Audi Repair Shop Coupon Don’ts:
- DON’T: Require clients to sign up for something or fill out something to get this coupon/deal. Nobody has time for that!
- DON’T: Have customers wait for their savings by using a “buy 3 get the 4th free” strategy. Instant gratification is what customers are looking for.
- DON’T: Offer too many deals at once. Overloading customers with coupon after coupon tend to lose their appeal (see bullet point 3 under “Do’s.”) and can actually become ineffective in retaining the customer’s loyalty. Offering continually better deals can also make customers feel they should always wait for the next one.
- DON'T: Forget to include the details of the coupon deal in the fine print. You want to make sure that your coupon doesn’t have too much fine print but some is necessary. You want to be upfront with your customers, and protected, and avoid any legal ramifications that could surface if not noted properly. If you coupon is intended for a maximum $100 savings, or will only be honored if presented at drop-off, make sure you note those details.
Using coupons for your independent Audi repair shop to gain new clients and keep existing ones doesn’t have to be hard, as long as they are used effectively.
Search for a local, independent Audi repair shop with Audi mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the expense.